Hello friends. This is Murphy. Mom has been super busy with wedding stuffs, so I decided to blog without her. I know you are wondering how I am writing this because I do not have any thumbs. Well friends, a pibble never reveals his tricks.
Today I thought I would talk about the art of waking up. The humans don’t realize that there is more to a morning than getting out of bed. Here are the steps:
- Spend a couple of extra minutes in bed cuddling. Cuddling is very important to starting the day in a good mood. If you are a pibble, or pibble owner, you have one step ahead of the rest of the word, because who wouldn’t want to cuddle with a pibble. It is one of our best qualities – cuddleability.
- Don’t get out of bed just because the humans said it was time. This is a perfect time to use all the covers and get a few extra minutes of shut-eye without the humans pushing you around because you are hogging the whole bed. Its not your fault that you need to take up 3/4 of the bed during the night, and the humans complain about this.
- When you finally get out of bed, have a good stretch. Doggie yoga time.
- Then, have a nice roll in the carpet. Mom says that humans do not roll in the carpet (or the grass). I find this fascinating. Silly humans, you do not know what you are missing.
- Finally, after all of that is done, wander downstairs for breakfast. If you have good servants, I mean humans, they will have breakfast waiting for you.
- After breakfast, it is time for your after-breakfast nap/cuddle. But first you must give the ones you love a thousand kissess. All mornings should start with kisses. After that, it is time to go back to bed for a good morning nap.
One last tip. If you want to cuddle with the humans in the morning (or any time of day), and they have a computer on their lap, step on the computer, the human will move it. Hehehe works every time for me, mom is so silly, she always falls for my tricks.
Happy Saturday morning friends!!! I hope everyone started their day with extra cuddles and extra kisses.